Season Notes: Sophie Drew qualified for the NCAA Division III Outdoor Track & Field Championships for the first time in her track & field career (she also qualified once in cross country) … Drew ran her qualifying time of 4:38.08 for the 1,500 meters at Swarthmore's final qualifier meet to mark her sixth consecutive PR in that event … The Fords have now sent 32 individuals to compete at the track & field outdoor national championships, including at least one individual during each of the last three seasons … Drew was the eighth Haverford qualifier in the 1,500 meters which leads all events in school history … Haverford has had at least one individual represent the team at outdoor nationals during 19 of the past 24 seasons … Grace Mathis set the College's record in the pole vault (10'-4.75") at the Centennial Conference Championships while Unique Tuberville broke the College record for the hammer throw (129'-11") during West Chester's Bill Butler Invitational … Haverford placed fourth as a team at the Centennial Conference Championships with a total of 68.5 points.
- Division III National Qualifier: Sophie Drew (17th; 1,500m)
- All-Mideast Region: Jessica Lopez (100m), Sophie Drew (1,500m)
- Second-team All-Centennial Conference: Sophie Drew (1,500m), Unique Tuberville (hammer)
- Honorable mention All-Centennial Conference: Jessica Lopez (200m)
- Centennial Conference Academic Honor Roll: Marisa Antinori, Zoe Arditi, Amalia Axinn, Louise Bednarik, Julia Coletti, Annie Connolly-Sporing, Hannah Doll, Sophie Drew, Molly Hawkins, Mari Horton, Jolie Jaycobs, Griffin Kaulbach, Jessica Lopez, Grace Mathis, Sophia Nelson, Tess Oberholtzer, Angie Petrichenko, Grace Pindzola, Kerry Quigley, Mariana Ramirez, Julia Smith, Hannah Yeakey
- Centennial Conference All-Sportsmanship Team: Marisa Antinori
- Ambler Scholar-Athlete: Sophie Drew
- Philadelphia Inquirer Academic All-Area Team: Sophie Drew
Grace Mathis '19
- Pole Vault: 10 feet, 4.75 inches (3.17m)
- Hammer: 129 feet, 11 inches (39.59m)
Looking ahead: Although the Fords graduate NCAA qualifier Sophie Drew, Haverford does return a pair of All-Centennial Conference performers from this past season in rising junior Jessica Lopez and rising senior Unique Tuberville. In addition to her record in the hammer throw, Tuberville is also the program's indoor record holder for the weight throw. Lopez's name can be found all over the Haverford record book as she ranks third in school history in the 100 meters, fourth in the 200 meters, and fifth in the triple jump. Lopez was also part of the 4x100 meter relay that additionally featured Marisa Antinori, Naomi Fukuda, and Jasmine Reed. The Fords' 4x100 relay competed at the Penn Relays and posted the fifth-fastest time in school history (49.98 seconds) during the spring season. Griffin Kaulbach, Amalia Axinn, and Molly Hawkins are also rising juniors and join rising senior Jolie Jaycobs to form a solid mid-distance core in the coming years. That group has specifically excelled in the 4x800 relay during both the indoor and outdoor seasons.