Season Notes: Seniors Greg Morgan and Graham Peet capped illustrious careers at Haverford with national championships appearances, as the pair followed up on dominating efforts at the Centennial Conference Championships … Morgan ran the fifth fastest 5,000 meter time in Division III this season at the Penn Relays (14:20.29), a mark that also put the senior sixth in program history in the distance … Morgan also notched the fourth-fastest 1,500-meter time in the nation this season at the Swarthmore Final Qualifier (3:46.87), the ninth-best time in program history … Peet's 10,000 meter mark of 30:06.59 at March's Danny Curran Invitational was the seventh-fastest in program history … Haverford has now had 137 individual qualifiers to the NCAA Division III Outdoor Track & Field Championships … Peet won Outdoor Track Performer of the Year in the Centennial Conference, becoming the second straight honoree for Haverford and the fourth in the last five seasons …Haverford has had eight overall Centennial Conference Track Performer of the Year honorees ... The Fords were ranked as high as 10th in the USTFCCCA National Ratings Index this season … Haverford placed 22 student-athletes on the Centennial Conference Academic Honor Roll, the second-most in the Centennial Conference.
- NCAA Qualifiers: Greg Morgan (5,000m), Graham Peet (10,000m)
- USTFCCCA All-Mideast Region: Ryan Herlihy (10,000m), Greg Morgan (1,500m, 5,000m), Graham Peet (3,000m steeplechase, 10,000m)
- Centennial Conference Outstanding Track Performer: Graham Peet
- First-team All-Centennial Conference: Graham Peet (5,000 meters; 10,000 meters), Greg Morgan (1,500 meters) , Ryan Herlihy (3,000 meter steeplechase)
- Second-team All-Centennial Conference: Graham Peet (steeplechase), Chris Goings (4x800 relay), Hiroshi Kawakatsu (4x800 relay), Greg Morgan (5,000 meters; 4x800 relay), Ian Woodhouse (4x800 relay)
- Honorable Mention All-Centennial Conference: Conor Madden (10,000 meters)
- Centennial Conference Track Athletes of the Week: Graham Peet (4/1), Greg Morgan (4/8, 4/22, 4/29)
- Centennial Conference All-Sportsmanship Team: Oscar Huang
- Centennial Conference Honor Roll: Kofi Acheampong, Nathan Akerhielm, James Barker, Sam Ditkovsky, Joshua Frye, Steve Gan, Chris Glazer, Ryan Herlihy, Oscar Huang, Matt Katz, Jacob Landsberg, Conor Madden, Sam McCalpin, Oscar Melendez, Greg Morgan, Graham Peet, Simon Perales, Scott Pollara, Rohan Shukla, Silvan Sooksatan, Greg Van Aken, Ian Woodhouse
- CoSIDA Academic All-District: Graham Peet, Greg Morgan
- Ambler Scholar Athletes: Scott Pollara, Greg Van Aken
- Kannerstein Award: Graham Peet
- Varsity Cup: Greg Morgan
Looking Ahead: An always formidable Haverford squad will again look to chase down a Centennial Conference title, but must replace some of its top scorers from this season's Conference Championships. Peet, Morgan, and Herlihy graduate, along with All-Centennial selections Chris Goings and Ian Woodhouse. Junior Conor Madden impressed in the 10,000 meters at the conference meet, and will look to add depth at the top of a distance contingent that will be tested immediately in the fall during Cross Country season, with plenty of room to grow before the outdoor track campaign. Jamie Moreland figures to contend for a conference title in 2020 after missing the outdoor championships due to injury. Rising junior Hiroshi Kawakatsu also returns for his senior year after a second-team All-Centennial nod a season ago. In field events, Ethan Gadra, Andrew Lummus, and Silvan Sooksatan have all entered the top 10 lists in Haverford history in the jumps and pole vault and will return looking to make another impact on the conference level.