Athletic Team Travel Fund
Since 2009, the Athletic Team Travel Fund has provided Haverford teams with the opportunity to compete against top-level academic and athletic programs from across the nation and throughout the world. In addition to competing against first-rate opponents, these trips help foster team unity and provide our student-athletes with the opportunity to learn about and engage in the world around them in a way that can only be accomplished through travel and immersion in a foreign culture.
Relive some of the trips that were made possible by generous support to the Athletic Team Travel Fund through the following team blogs:
- Volleyball: Puerto Rico (2014)
- Men's Tennis: Puerto Rico (2014)
- Men's Lacrosse: Portugal (2014), Australia (2010)
- Women's Soccer: Italy (2013), Brazil (2010)
- Women's Basketball: Ireland (2012)
- Men's Basketball: Brussels, Belgium (2012), Ireland (2008)
- Field Hockey: Vancouver (2012), Argentina (2008)
- Men's Soccer: Sweden (2011)
The Athletic Team Travel Fund has also enabled the baseball, softball, women's lacrosse and tennis teams to travel to warmer climates such as California, Arizona and Florida for Spring Break competitions.
Seeking the best competition, the cross country, track & field, fencing and squash teams often have to travel out of the region and the Athletic Team Travel Fund covers these extra costs.
We want our student-athletes to have these life-changing experiences while at Haverford, which is made possible in large part by your generous contributions.
You can make your gift by clicking here.
Thanks for your support of Haverford athletics. Go Fords!